Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting a roommate from "The Place"

Dearest Claudette,

We miss you!!! Where are you? What are you doing and why are you so quiet??

So. Hmmm... I didn't get to go to "The Place". In fact the only one who got to go was that other blondie, Elizabeth. She didn't end up having a very good time. More on that later.

As if this place wasn't crowded enough. The humans brought me (okay, us) a new roommate.

I guess she's nice enough, but that girl is very...curious. She carries a notebook and magnifying glass with her everywhere and I think I saw her dusting for fingerprints in the hallway this morning. She says she has her own "roadster" (what??) and her dad is a lawyer. She's majoring in criminology. Her name is Drew (like "Nancy" from the books). I think she takes her name way too seriously.

I'm locking my diary and hiding it away.

So the humans had an overnight trip to The Place and brought home big red bags and some cute outfits but I haven't been able to try anything on yet. Juliette was hoping for a ballet outfit (surprised? Didn't think so)...and didn't get one. She left a printout of it by the human's desk.

The other girl who got to go was a visitor who will be meeting you next month, Claudette! Iris is a sweet girl, kind of quiet, but she seemed to enjoy the trip to The Place. Check out her modeling debut in the baby section:


She made a new friend while there. I guess she likes the blonds.

Here they are at the hotel afterward. Elizabeth spent most of her time on her face in the bottom of a stroller so she was pretty upset about the lack of respect. At least she got to be in the group shot. The one on the far right? Well, meet YOUR new roommate, Summer Joy! The humans were practically drooling over her, so be prepared, dear sister. You might just be toppled from your throne (or the dresser).

Summer is ridiculously popular. She wasn't even supposed to leave The Place!!


The youngest human brought home a Bitty Twin (minus her twin, but that's okay, remember I said this house is crowded!). I guess that's why Elizabeth was ignored during the rest of the trip. At least she got to go out for Chinese food the night before and they gave her some water.

The newest toddler addition is adorable as well. Meet Vanessa Shirley (Shirley for the "Temple" girl of movie fame):


I think that's it for this update. I'm planning to steal that purple plaid dress because I know I'd look better in that than any of the other girls. You know how I rock the berets! I'm just trying to figure out a way to take it without that detective wanna-be girl finding out. Good thing the humans brought me some mittens!

Please write soon, ma soeur. I bet you can't wait to meet your new roommate.

Love,

Lucie

2 comments:

  1. Lucie,

    That's too bad that you didn't get to go. Did you guys have a party while the humans were away? Summer is really pretty, I can see why she is popular. But I know you will look way better in that plaid dress than either of the new girls. Does the wanna-be detective like crime shows?

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    We did party while they were away. Megan made organic nachos (don't ask) and I put on reggae music and our room was trashed by the time they all got back from their trip. The new girl does like crime shows and right now she's on the "Case of the Missing AG brush".

    ReplyDelete