Tuesday, March 13, 2012
At The Hospital!
Juliette is at the hospital! She fell at cheer competition last weekend and seemed fine when she got home, but she started developing headaches. She left school early yesterday afternoon and went to the doctor. The doctor admitted her late last night.
We don't know when she will be home. They are running tests because the headaches won't go away. She's been complaining about weird itching on the back of her head as well. She calls often and says the food is terrible and she is spending this morning watching cable news and getting more depressed. She might end up looking a bit different when she gets home.
I will update when Juliette gets home.
Feel better soon, Juliette!
Love,
Lucie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh no! That's so scary! Poor Juliette! :-(
ReplyDeleteI hope the doctors find what is wrong, get her all fixed up, and send her home soon.
Best wishes from all of our family to your family!
Love,
Kaya
Bon rétablissement, Juliette!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your sister recovers soon. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.
I love your sweater, by the way, Lucie. I would love to have one like it someday. It suits you well! :)
Bisous,
Sabine
Oh no! Poor Juliette! I know how scary it is to have a sister in the hospital; Isabella had to stay for two days last year. Get well soon Juliette!
ReplyDeleteLove, Reese <3
Feel better soon, Juliette! I hope it turns out to be nothing serious. Take care!
ReplyDeleteEmily
Merci! Sabine, thanks for the compliment on my sweater. I have two new sweaters and two new tops from Royal Doll Boutique. I love them. I have a gorgeous red white and blue graphic tee that I'm wearing to school tomorrow. Thank you Emily, Kaya and Reese for the best wishes for Juliette. She's resting comfortably between tests. I'm off to visit her tomorrow after class.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lucie
Hi Lucie and Juliette,
ReplyDeleteWe're tagging you for the Versatile Blogger!
You can check it out here:
http://thegreengirlswrite.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatility-important-quality.html
Thanks for being our blog friend! :-)
Love,
The Greens and The Roses
I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDelete