
Oh Lucie!
I can't believe it, you cry-babies!!! I'm here trying to find some time when the laptop is free, and turned on! It's hard to do that with a human addicted to the Internet!!!!!! Besides now she takes the laptop to work, she didn't do that before. But oh well, I know how hard it is to live without me. After all, you are my triplets and we were conjoined by the same vinyl placenta... (hey hold on, where has my belly button gone??!! LOL). Haha.
A public sauna San Diego is, huh? Eek. I can't imagine that. Lucie, you have to watch out and put a shade on top of your head. You don't want to melt, little sissie! (I said sissie, as in little sister... don't get me wrong). I've heard of Patty melts but Lucie melts... ????
I rock in Spanish!! Of course ;) But to find out about the latest gossip I don't need it. Our human here contacts yours in English... and we heard that not one but TWO girls are coming to live here, and that Mabel Caitlin has been displaced!! She's been in tears the poor girl because she's made really good friends here... but things aren't that bad because she's going to live with her two sisters (Mia and Maura) in Texas. I know it will only take a week and she'll forget about us. I can put money on that!
So the curly girlies will be coming home soon. One is Linden and the other has been Nicki until now but will her identity will be remade. I'm glad cause I don't dig horses or ranch-stuff. Oh wait, I do dig one thing: ranch dressing!!!! (my fav!). ROFL.
Ok I have go to now. It's getting dark and the princess goes to sleep early. Nooooo, not Rebecca!! Me, me, me!!!
Rebecca is wearing a hoodie that says princess... but she doesn't know who rules here.
Oh Lucie, I do rock the berets, too. Just look and see.
Luv ya girlies.
Sis Claudette. (La hermanita Claudia... hermosa y preciosa princesita).
Oh Claudette, you kicked Mabel out! I knew your human would get addicted to the curly haired girls. My human spends way too much time with Drew, Megan and Rebecca and those curls. I find my hair much nicer to deal with, and because of my straight, short hair, I get to go out traveling all the time!
ReplyDeleteI knew your human would get what she wanted. Want another roommate? I'm ready to kick out some of these girls so I can have my own room.
Lucie
I kicked Mabel out? Why me? Blame the curly-girlies who are arriving soon...
ReplyDeleteWho are you kicking out?
Claudette