Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Changes at Home

Dearest Claudette,

We have a new family member! A beautiful Russian Blue cat (male) named Sébastien has joined our household. He's about 13 months old and really full of energy. He loves his toys and his food! We'll post pictures as soon as we can. Our female cat isn't exactly happy about the new intruder, but they are slowly getting to know each other. I hope Sébastien doesn't like to chew little vinyl fingers.

Love,

Lucie

5 comments:

  1. Salut, Lucie!
    I must say, I absolutely LOVE the name of the cat- Sébastien is my brother's name! Great choice, if I do say so myself. :)
    Share some photos soon. I'm excited to see him.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet! I just wanted to let you know I LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! It's so fun to get a new pet (much more fun than getting a new sister). Have fun with your kitty!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a new cat, how exciting! And a great name for him. Hope you enjoy him and he isn't toooo destructive!

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new cat! I'm sure he'll love his new life with all of you!!

    ReplyDelete